What makes a good day even better?? SEX
And not just sex.. but 'good day sex' ... no not the salutation 'have a good day' (sex) but the 'i'm having a fucking fantastic day'... let's get laid :) (sex)
Although there may be different types of good days... today has been one of the BEST.. why you may ask? Well nothing TOO spectacular...
Great day at work with the babies (we did dance off's with them in the mall and taught them naughty things-of course which they all repeated)... got info that I will be receiving a huge chunk of money WAY sooner than expected... got off work early... didn't hear from Douchbag Date #2 guy.. ran into Mr. Red Wine guy.. and felt Mr. Sparky with Flirt Friend...
Damn. Maybe it was a: Pretty. Effing. Fantastic. Day.
So that brings me to sex...
Aren't these the best times to have sex? When your libido is so high from pure happiness and adrenaline... and the answer??
Abso-Fucking-Lutely.
It's my favorite time to have sex... because I feel like I'm on top of the world... so it's time to GET ON TOP...
J.
No comments:
Post a Comment