This past weekend has left me with many questions.. at the forefront is:
How soon is too soon for red flags?
After reaching the 2nd date with a guy.. several red flags have popped up. It seems to be flag #1 is of the controlling nature.. and flag #2 is the dreaded jealous/insecure issue. While on this date after he proceeded to come back from the bathroom.. he then proceeded to get PO'd assuming that I was getting a phone number from the bartender.. in reality I was texting my best friend K. and the bartender happened to be standing close writing up someone's tab... (granted the bartender was an absolute GORGEOUS hunk.. and I have a highly newfound appreciation for wine on those nights he's working ;)
2 flags on the 2nd date when there was no spark to begin with?? I think it's time to leave that one in the ditch and move onto the next!
So how many flags are too many... and in what time frame should they present themselves??
When in LOVE we have learned to overlook the flaws of our partners.. or rather to accept and appreciate them.. so what about in Dating?
Do we overlook the flaws for someone we are really clicking with... or should we pay better attention to these red flags?
As for me... Date #2 guy will not reach Date #3, screw the red flags and bring on my tall Mr. Red Wine bartender :)
J.
No comments:
Post a Comment