Tuesday, February 8, 2011

LIFE && foreigners

So stuck here in the library... with a beautiful foreigner at the next table over (too bad he is a Frat Rat or I'd be all over that one)... this thought popped up in my fabulous head:

We need an adapter for our American Electronics when we go overseas... Where the hell is the adaptor for our Va-jay-jay??

I mean think about it... we depend on our electronics for EVERYTHING.. our phones, computers, ipods... we would be SCREWED without them... so what do we do? We run to Best Buy and get American-to-European adaptors so we don't have to live without them...

But what the hell about the sex??

I mean I have been with 2 Aussie's and HOLY HELL... let me tell you!! Idk how they breed those boys down under... but they know how to go down!!

(Ladies if you get the chance don't pass it up, and guys... same to you and let me know how it is!!)

What is it that breeds these foreigners absolutely full of SEX! SEX! SEX!... and why can't American's learn to do the same? Well I know for one... my summer trip to Europe is going to be FULL of exploring this thought!

When they are coming from such a different culture... they keep you CUMING with their culture!

Back to staring at my beautiful foreigner...



J.

No comments:

Post a Comment