Wednesday, February 2, 2011

SEX && chains...

Cause I may be bad, but I'm perfectly good at it 
Sex in the air, I don't care, I love the smell of it 
Sticks and stones may break my bones 
But chains and whips excite me 

Yes! Yes! and YES! This song (Rihanna S & M) is by far my favorite song about sex! The video is so hot it has even been banned in 11 countries... 



Which makes me wonder.. society is such a continual contradiction, especially in regards to sex. On one hand a female who sleeps around is a slut.. on the other she is adventurous and fearsome (aka Samantha of Sex and the City). What happened to the raging sexual revolution of the sixties? How and why has society reverted back to conventionalism in regards to sex?

I don't believe you can have too much sex, I do believe having too little is a crime! Whether in a relationship or single (and loving it!) sex is in our animalistic nature.. so why not embrace it??

So ladies... don't let those sticks and stones break your bones.. go buy some whips and chains ;)


J.

No comments:

Post a Comment